Johnny Gosch

I had a lovely time with my father, his girlfriend, and two of my brothers in Dorset, thank you. I played badminton, which I am not as bad at as I thought I might be, and got some much needed, if troubling, thinking space. Due to some necessary ordering of priorities, Radio will not return today as promised, but on Monday.

Last week I wrote about The Franklin Cover-up. The following night, there were some astonishing developments in relation the case. But to best understand them , we need a little history.

On Sunday, September 5th, 1982, in the affluent suburb of West Des Moines, USA, 12 year old schoolboy Johnny Gosch left home before dawn to do his paper round.

Usually, Johnny's father would accompany him, but on this occasion, the boy only took the family dog, Gretchen. He was last seen by multiple witnesses at the paper drop, picking up his newspapers.

That morning, John and Noreen Gosch, Johnny's parents, began receiving phone calls from customers along their son's route, complaining of undelivered papers. John Gosch performed a cursory search of the neighborhood around 6 AM. He immediately found Johnny's wagon full of newspapers, two blocks from their home. The Gosches immediately contacted the West Des Moines police department, and reported Johnny's disappearance. Noreen Gosch, in her public statements and her book Why Johnny Can't Come Home, has been critical of what she perceives as a slow reaction time from authorities, and of the then-current policy that Gosch could not be classified as a missing person for 72 hours. By her estimation, the police did not arrive to take her report for a full 45 minutes.

Johnny Gosch quickly became a poster boy for missing children across the nation. The case snowballed into a national interest as Noreen Gosch became increasingly vocal about the inadequacy of law enforcement investigation of missing persons cases. Police turned up no evidence, and arrested no suspects in connection with the case.

Gosch's disappearance became something of a cautionary tale to midwestern youth, Johnny Gosch jokes swept the nation's schoolyards, and dollar bills began turning up with "Help me! - Johnny Gosch" scrawled across them.

In 1984, Gosch's photograph appeared alongside that of Juanita Rafela Estavez on milk cartons across America; they were the first two abducted children to have their plights publicized in this way.

John and Noreen Gosch divorced in 1993. Around this time, Noreen Gosch hired retired FBI agent-turned-private investigator /Ted Gunderson to assist in locating her son.

Noreen Gosch left her porch light on for her son for 11 years.

In February, 1999, Noreen Gosch testified in Omaha Federal Court, during a case involving Lawrence E. King, Jr. and the Franklin Credit Union scandal, that her son had visited her in 1997.

By Noreen Gosch's account, she was awakened one night in March, 1997 by a knock at her apartment door. Waiting outside was Johnny Gosch, now approximately 27 years old, accompanied by a man she had never seen before. The other man never identified himself, and never spoke, but seemed nervous and serious. Johnny divulged that his had been a targeted, not random, abduction, in 1982. His captors had forced him into a decade of child sex-slavery. Johnny explained that as his survival was a potential security breach for the conspiracy, he was currently, and probably permanently, in hiding, and would likely never see her again. Johnny and the unidentified man left the apartment. After this visit, Noreen Gosch finally turned off her porch light.

During the same hearing, Paul Bonacci gave testimony regarding his role in the abduction of Johnny Gosch. Bonacci, a multiple-personally mind control survivor and victim of King's pedophile ring, was, as a result of the trial, awarded $1 million, to be paid by Larry King ("This legal judgement," wrote Judge Urbom , "against a notorious perpetrator of satanic-ritual child abuse is unprecedented. King continually subjected the plaintiff [Bonacci] to repeated sexual assaults, false imprisonment, infliction of extreme emotional distress, organized and directed satanic rituals, [and] forced the plaintiff to 'scavenge' for children to be a part of the defendant King's sexual abuse and pornography ring.")

Bonacci testified that as one of his alters called Wesley, he lured Johnny Gosch into the van when he was kidnapped.

"I went up to him, asked him [Gosch] a question," said Bonacci. "At that point he was close enough to the car where Tony [another kidnapper] had pulled up in the van and they pushed him in the car and they had a rag with chloroform in the bag that they had us stick over his face."

Bonacci identified the man who ordered the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch as retired Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, who he referred to as "the Colonel."

A second witness who testified at the hearing, Rusty Nelson, was King's personal photographer. He later described to EIR another incident which linked King to Aquino, while the Army special forces officer was still on active reserve duty. Some time in the late 1980s, Nelson was with King at a posh hotel in downtown Minneapolis, when he personally saw King turn over a suitcase full of cash and bearer-bonds to "the Colonel," who he later positively identified as Aquino. According to Nelson, King told him that the suitcase of cash and bonds was earmarked for the Nicaraguan Contras, and that "the Colonel" was part of the covert Contra support apparatus, otherwise associated with Lt. Col. Oliver North, Vice President George Bush, and the "secret parallel government" that they ran from the White House.

Last week, August 27th, on her birthday, Noreen Gosh received a package, containing a number of phonographs.

On her website, Noreen writes:

"The first photo is of my son Johnny, shortly after he was kidnapped on Sept. 5th, 1982. He was still wearing the clothing he had on the day he was taken. He is bound and gagged. The second photo is three boys all bound gagged... the boy on the far right is my son, Johnny. We do not have the identity of the other two boys. We are currently working with the police and the National Center for Missing Children in hopes of learning the identity of the other two boys. There are two families who would probably like to have news of their children. If anyone viewing the second photo knows who these boys are, please contact me."

"It's like reliving it," Noreen Gosch told The Associated Press on Thursday night. "But the bigger picture is, 'Why are they doing this?' Whoever had these photos had them for 24 years. I don't understand why they would do this now. It must be some kind of message."

And finally, from Jeff Wells' blog:

"Meanwhile, Ivy League business professor Lawrence Scott Ward, a consultant to the Executive Office of the President and the Special Action Office for Drug Abuse Prevention, has been nabbed at Dulles Airport holding luggage containing videos of him having sex with children as young as eight. And in Atlanta, Israeli diplomat Yosef Sagir Ofri has been arrested on suspicion of possession of child pornography and the attempted seduction of a child online.

Three incidents reported in isolation. And there is, of course, no evident direct connection. Only something like pattern recognition. Are we mad, or wrong, for recognizing it?"

What do you think?